Simple ways to add exercise into your busy life!26 Feb
We all struggle to find the time in our days and weeks to include a little exercise. Implementing exercise into your daily routine can be a lot easier than you think; from waiting for the kettle to boil to taking a walk on your lunch break, exercise can be added into your busy life!
Try a few of our simple ways of adding exercise into your busy routines!
- When you’re brushing your teeth could you add a couple of exercises in? Anything from squats to lunges can be a perfect way of waking you up in the morning while you brush your teeth!
- On your way to work, think about where you could be parking. Parking further away could help you add more steps into your daily routine, as well as giving you some extra fresh air before heading into the office for the day. Or grab a couple of work colleagues on your lunch break to have a quick walk around the block before heading back inside.
- Take the stairs! We can be so stuck on getting everywhere quickly, think about taking the stairs instead of the lift to help you exercise more.
- Anything as simple as push-ups on the kitchen counter as you wait for the kettle to boil adds exercise into your daily routine! You can even do this when waiting for something to heat up in the microwave.
- If you’re spending some time in the evening watching your favourite TV show, think about adding some sit-ups, push-ups or a plank in the adverts. Keep yourself entertained during the breaks!
Adding just a few of these simple steps into your busy daily life can help increase your exercise, especially if this is something you’re struggling to include every day!
With our WorkFit discount, you can get yourself to any of our gyms, pools and more across West Cheshire! Find out if you’re eligible here.