General Membership Terms
These are the terms and conditions of all memberships. The Member is advised to read the whole of this agreement carefully. This agreement is made between Brio Leisure and you (The Member). You can view the full document here.
Offer Specific Terms
November Promotion – 2023
View the T&C’s here
Switch & Save – May 2023
- The annual membership switch offer is available from 2nd May until 28th May 2023 to all current monthly Direct Debit members, current frozen members and those members who have expired since September 2022.
- The offer can only be applied to the membership type listed below:
- Brio Premier Annual
- Brio Premier Concession Annual
- Brio Standard Annual
- Brio Standard Concession Annual
- Brio Swim Annual
- Brio Swim Concession Annual
- WorkFit Annual
- Brio Junior Aged 11 & under Annual
- Brio Junior Aged 12 – 17 incl. Annual
- If you switch to annual membership your May 2023 Direct Debit will be your final monthly payment and you will pay for 12 months membership upfront.
- Your annual term period will start from 1st June 2023 and your membership will run for the full 12-calendar month period.
- The fee for the 12 months membership will include three months free membership.
- Upon expiry of the 12 months, members will be invited to renew their membership, at which they can opt to take out another annual membership at the regular full price, opt to change to a monthly Direct Debit membership, or alternatively choose not to renew. We will contact you in writing at an appropriate time towards the end of annual period to remind you of this.
- If you are a current monthly Direct Debit or Frozen member, you will need to complete a membership upgrade application form before we can switch you to annual membership. This can be done in centre only, not online. Payment is accepted in centre only, not online. For junior members, an adult aged 18 years or over will need to complete the upgrade form. It is the responsibility of the member to instruct his/her bank in writing to cancel their monthly Direct Debit.
- If you are a previous member, who has lapsed membership since September 2022, you will need to complete a new membership application form. This can be done in centre only, not online.
- Annual memberships are a 12-month fixed term contract and are non-refundable and non-transferable.