Important changes to our swimming lesson structure17 Dec
Following consultation with our trusted advisors, the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA), we are changing the delivery of our swimming lessons from 42 weeks to 50 weeks of the year from January 2016.
This change will bring the Brio Learn 2 Swim scheme fully in line with the nationally recognised Learn to Swim Pathway.
As there’s just the one break in the whole year, there’s less chance that your child’s fine tuned technique will dwindle when they’re not in lessons! Comprehensive studies carried out by the ASA show that children who attend lessons all year round progress and develop much more quickly through lessons than those who take breaks in the programme.
Here’s a few benefits of the 50 week programme!
- Children will learn to swim and pass through stages much quicker.
- Regular weekly lessons will enhance the consistency of learning
- No re-enrolment required! Lessons will run consistently, securing you the most suitable day and time for a busy schedule.
- Two payment options: Direct Debit and blocks of 14
- New swimmers can enter the scheme at any point because it’s a continuous assessment, so no need to wait for a specific week to start swimming!
- Each child/adult on the Brio Learn 2 Swim scheme receives a free swimming pass for all casual swim sessions, because practice makes perfect!
Canoe lessons run under the umbrella of Brio’s Learn 2 Swim scheme and will also run for 50 weeks.
Lessons start on the week commencing 4 January 2016 and will finishing week commencing 12 December 2016.
If you’d like some more information on the changes, please email email@example.com.