Men’s Health Week 2021 – CAN DO14 Jun
Men’s Health Week starts today! We want to help raise awareness around Men’s Health, we want to encourage men to open up about mental and physical wellbeing.
Men’s Health Forum is all about how physical, psychological, social and cultural effects on men’s health, the CAN DO movement is the 2021 theme of helping men open up more about mental and physical health.
- Connect = interaction and connection with other friends and family; this is essential, especially due to the lockdowns that have affected everyone it is important to spend the time connecting.
- Active = keeping yourself active will improve both your mental and physical health, finding those times to add a little extra exercise to your day will help.
- Notice = noticing your environment and focusing on what is around you will help to see the areas of your environment you need to focus on changing or adapting, as well as seeing what works well.
- Discover = find the areas of life that you are passionate about! Lockdown has offered free time to us all, finding an escape to life and filling your time with hobbies is a fantastic way to find new hobbies.
- Offer = do something for someone else, whether this is volunteer work or something as simple as buying a food shop for a neighbour, it will not only get you out of the house but will help you step out of your comfort zone.
To celebrate Men’s Health Week, we’ve got a FREE 7-Day Pass you can use too! Just click here and enter the code HO/MHW21 to claim it! With the pass you’ll be able to try out everything we have to offer for a full week!
Looking for a way to challenge yourself? We’ve also put together an Accumulator Challenge for you to try! Give it a go and let use know how it makes you feel!
5-Day Fitness Challenge
Day 1 – 20 squats & 10k steps
Day 2 – 20 squats, 20 pressups & 11k steps
Day 3 – 20 squats, 20 pressups, 20 situps & 12k steps
Day 4 – 20 squats, 20 pressups, 20 situps, 20 squat thrusts & 13k steps
Day 5 – 20 squats, 20 pressups, 20 situps, 20 squat thrusts, 20 burpees & 14-15k steps
How will you find ways to reach all CAN DO points? Let us know on our social media!