There are two ways to book activities:
- Online here at www.brioleisure.org
- In person by visiting any Brio Leisure Centre
Payment is required at the time of booking
To make an online booking you must be a member or a registered user.
You will need log in details to make a booking, email address and your unique 4 digit pin.
Brio Member - If you are a Brio member you are already registered. If you do not have your log in pin and membership ID, head to the booking 'log in' page and select 'forgotten your pin'. Alternatively contact your local centre and they can supply these for you. If you haven't given us your email address when joining or updated us with email address changes, you will need to contact the centre to do this on your account.
If you are not a Brio member or a registered user you can register your details by heading to the booking system below and get your log in details immediately via email.
How to make an online booking:
- Step 1 - Enter our booking system click the button below
If you are a Brio member or existing booker go to step 3
- Step 2 - If you are a first time user or not a Brio member, first register your details.
- Step 3 - Enter your email address and PIN number. Go to 'Edit my details' to make sure that your details are correct and that we have your current email address.
- Step 4 - Click on the centre of your choice and select your required activity and the preferred time and date.
- Step 5 - Confirm your booking by making a payment. This will be zero for Brio members, if the booking is included in your package. You will then receive your booking confirmation via email.
- The customer shall be responsible for the payment and any other charges to do with the booking.
- The customer shall not assign or sub-let the right to use the facilities and must only use the facility for the agreed purpose.
- Full payment will be taken at the time of booking for all activities via major credit cards or debit cards.
- The payment needs to be made at the time of the booking to validate the booking.
- Price will be confirmed at time of booking
- RULES AND REGULATIONS OF BOOKING
- In order to make online bookings the customer will need to register on the Brio website www.brioleisure.org. This requires them to have a valid email address to log-in with and a Brio Member Card number which members may obtain, in person, from any centre.
- Any customers who forget their PIN number can request a reminder through the on-line booking screen.
- Booking is only confirmed when you pay in full for your activity, and you receive payment confirmation via email from the system.
- Members are only permitted to make ONE individual booking, per activity, and this must be for their personal use. Abuse of this regulation may lead to members being withdrawn from the advance bookings facility.
- To gain entry to a Brio centre any customer who has booked and paid online for activities will be required to swipe their Brio member card through the point of admission or at the centre reception and bring proof of booking. Please allow sufficient time to swipe during busy times.
- Brio Leisure reserves the right to re-allocate any bookings to other courts or areas within the Centre in order to optimise space utilisation.
- CANCELLATION OF BOOKING BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellation Terms & Conditions: With the exception of fitness classes, cancelling a booking must be done more than 48 hours in advance of the start time of the booked activity. Credit vouchers will be issued for bookings cancelled within this timeframe. No refunds will be issued. Fitness classes can be cancelled up to 2 hours before the start time of the class, no credit vouchers and refunds will be issued for fitness classes.
- Any application for credit vouchers in such cases must be made in writing and sent to the Centre Manager, stating the details of the booking that the credit relates to, to arrange for a credit note to be issued.
- No credit vouchers will be given for any booking made in person or via the online system should the customer fail to turn-up.
- No requests for a credit voucher can be made on line. No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or activity booking is cancelled by the member.
- Failure to turn up for a booked activity may result in members receiving a charge or being prohibited from making advance bookings in the future.
- CANCELLATION BY THE CENTRE
- Brio Leisure reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking without giving any reason, to refuse admission to the centre, to reject an application of membership and to withdraw membership.
- We can add to, change, withdraw or cancel facilities or activities from the centre without notice. This includes closing a centre or changes to its opening hours for safety reasons, maintenance or special events. Customers who book & pay online will be entitled to a refund if the centre withdraws the facility or activity. The payment will be refunded direct to the credit or debit card upon presentation of the web booking reference number at the centre from the confirmation email customers receive.
- No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or activity booking is cancelled by the centre.
- The centre will not be liable for any other expenditure incurred or loss sustained by the customer arising from the booking online or cancellation.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS OF USE (GENERAL)
- Set up of equipment may be undertaken during your booking time and is included in your booking payment.
- Permission must be obtained from Duty Manager before taking any video or photographic images in the building.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn for all activities for example:
- Outdoor shoes must not be worn on poolside.
- Non marking soles must be worn in all activity areas.
- Customers shall keep all noise at a level which is acceptable and will reduce noise levels immediately if instructed by a manager.
- On arrival at, and departure of the centre, customers must show consideration towards local residents living near the centre, particularly during the evening.
- No customer shall grant sound or television broadcasting or filming rights without prior conditional consent of the management. The consent may impose conditions with which you must comply.
- Brio Leisure and third parties may carry out general filming and sound recording. Admission to the Centre signifies your consent to them being used in perpetuity and in all media without any rights to payment.
- Parking is permitted only in the designated parking places.
- Only cars displaying disabled badges may park in the disabled parking bays.
- Customers will leave booked areas clean, tidy and free from damage.
Brio Leisure accepts no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, property or injury, illness or death, on these premises unless caused by its own negligence.
- EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
- If the fire alarm sounds at the centre you must immediately leave the centre by the nearest available exit and meet at the assembly point and comply with any directions from Centre staff.
- You must report any accident, injury or damage immediately to the Duty Manager/Reception at the Centre.
- DATA PROTECTION ACT
Brio Leisure is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. We hold information for the purposes specified in our notification made to the information commissioner. We may get information about you from others, or we may give information to them. If we do, it will only be as the law permits, to;
- Check accuracy of information
- Prevent or detect crime
If you wish to speak to someone regarding the level of service, please talk to the Duty Manager immediately. All customers must comply with these terms for booking online & conditions of use, to have regard for the safety of, and behave considerately towards other customers, staff, the building and equipment. Any person not doing so maybe asked to leave the Centre and must immediately leave if asked. You are responsible for the behaviour of any children you bring to the Centre and must explain any relevant rules and conditions to them. You must comply with notices and signs on display in the centre.