Thanks for choosing to sign up to Brio Leisure. Below are the details of what you will require to complete your membership signup.
When you click the join online button below you will be directed to our membership signup area where you will need to choose a primary centre, all the relevant membership options will be available to choose during the next steps.
To join online, you will need:
- A valid email address so that you can receive your online booking details, payment and booking confirmations as well as important membership information.
- A valid UK bank account that accepts a Direct Debit arrangement if you wish to take out a Direct Debit membership. Memberships are valid for the account holder only.
- Credit card / Debit card may be required to make an up-front payment for Direct Debit option.
- If you’ve been a member in the past, you’ll just need your email address and password from last time in order to reactivate your account and join on a new membership. If you don’t have those, please contact your local centre and they’ll be able to get this sorted.
To Renew your Membership
- Choose your chosen centre and make sure to click Yes, I have a Email Address and Password.
- Enter your account details associated with your Brio membership.
- You will then be redirected to be able to renew your membership.
To sign up for a Leisure Card, you will need:
- Your personal details, including mobile number and address
- Once you’ve signed up, you will be given your Membership ID. Please make a note of this.
- You can then start to book your favourite sessions and activities online.
- Next time you’re in centre, drop by reception and they will sort you out with your own membership card.
To purchase a Junior Splash Pass, you will need:
- To be an adult over the age of 18 with a valid credit/debit card.
- Your child’s details as this is what you will need to enter in the system.
- An adult’s email address. This will receive all confirmation which will be required to validate your purchase in-centre. If you child is over 8, they will be able to present this confirmation without the presence of an adult with them.