Three ways to book your fitness classes:
- In person by visiting any Brio Leisure Centre
- By telephoning any Brio Leisure Centre
- Online at www.brioleisure.org
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Please make sure you receive a booking confirmation before you attend the class.
To Make An Online Booking
You must be a member or a registered user and you will need log in details to make a booking, email address and your unique 4 digit PIN.
Then you are already registered. If you do not have your log in PIN and membership ID, head to the leisure booking ‘log in’ page and select ‘forgotten your PIN’. Alternatively speak to a member of the reception team at your local centre and they can supply these for you. If you haven’t given us your email address when joining or updated us with email address changes, you will need to contact the centre to do this on your account.
If you are NOT a Brio member or a registered user
You can register your details by heading to the Brio website, leisure booking system and get your log in details immediately via email.
Any customers who forget their PIN can request a reminder through the online booking screen.
Bookings will be confirmed when you pay in full for your activity and you will receive payment confirmation via email from the system. Please ensure that your email details are correct.
Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
You can book online up until 60 minutes before the activity start time, or over the phone/in person up to the activity start time.
If you book onto the Waiting List for a fitness class, you will only be charged if you take a space that has become open.
The cost of each class for pay-as-you-go customers will be shown clearly on the online booking according to your profile. If a member, all classes in your chosen membership type will have no cost attributed to them.
You can book up to 3 fitness classes per day and this must be for your own personal use. Abuse of this regulation may lead to members being withdrawn from the advance bookings facility.
To gain entry to a Brio centre any customer who has booked and paid for activities will be required to swipe their Brio member card through the point of admission or at the centre reception. Please allow suffcient time to swipe during busy times.
Cancellation Of Booking By Customer
- Members can cancel a class space online or in centre right up until the class is due to start.
- If a cancelled space gets taken by another customer, the Member will not have the £2.00 dishonour charge placed on their account.
- Members can cancel more than 4 hours before a class is due to start and there will be no dishonour charge whether the space is filled or not.
- You can also cancel more than 4 hours before your class is due to start and there will be no charge, whether the space is filled or not.
- Failure to turn up for a booked fitness class will result in members receiving a charge of £2.00 non attendance fee and may be prohibited from making advance bookings in the future until the non attendance charge has been paid.
- All bookings made by ‘Pay as you go’ customers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Failure To Attend A Booked Fitness Class
If you fail to attend a class that you have booked, without informing us in advance, it will result in a £2.00 non-attendance fee being charged and you may be prohibited from making advance bookings in the future until the non-attendance charge has been paid.
Please note the non-attendance charge will be effective from January 2014.
In The Event That We Cancel A Class That You Have Booked
Customers who book and pay online will be entitled to a refund if the centre withdraws the facility or activity. The payment will be refunded direct to the credit or debit card upon presentation of the web booking reference number at the centre from the confirmation email that you will have received.
Customers who have booked and paid at the centre will be offered the choice between a refund or being transferred to a class at an alternative date and time.
No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or activity booking is cancelled by the centre.