Here at Brio we’re not just about getting fit – we’re also interested in getting out into the community to help people in a variety of situations.
We’re working together with Macmillan to develop deliver a holistic needs assessment service to support people affected by cancer in West Cheshire. Our aim is to support all people affected by cancer including those who have been newly diagnosed, going through or after treatment.
A holistic needs assessment is a set of simple questions designed to record your concerns following diagnosis and treatment. Once complete we will talk through your concerns and discuss options to link you to community services that may help, this could include:
· Free access to a 12-week exercise on referral programme led by the Cheshire Change Hub
· Links to community services including smoking cessation, housing associations, CAB etc.
· Free health and wellbeing sessions at local Brio sites
You are eligible for support if:
· You have been diagnosed with cancer
· You are aged 18 years of age and over
· You are a resident or registered with a GP in West Cheshire CCG
You can sign up to receive support below
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note that this inbox is monitored Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays).